Sunday, June 8, 2008

All about me, Jennifer oR Pei Ean


I am one of the member of this funny ? smart? group.I think it is a lazy and smart group.Oops! Its just my opinion, hehe! But one thing is we will get the job done ! This is our responsibility. Ok, I'm also dunno why i will choose this course( ENT ), it may because 2 of my elder sister already took accounting and marketing , so i only decided to take this course. Time past so fast , i came KL for 1 year already. I enjoyed my life and learn alot of thing in my Uni life.

Now, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm Lew Pei Ean, most of my friend called me Jennifer, was born in 1985, Libra girl that why like to know more friends. My hometown is a food heaven which is Pulau Pinang. I like to eat , sleep , shopping and surf Internet.Besides that i also like to watched movie/drama, Sing K, listen to the muzic and also clubbing to relax and enjoy my life. One more thing, chit chatting with friends is my favour.

The top 5 websites that i visited are the following:
1.frienster.com.my
2.chinese.cari.com.my
3.publicmutual.com.my
4.orangeshark.com
5.youtube.com

The top Internet activities i did:
1.share photo, keep in touch with old friends, meet new friends
2.upgrade my knowledge , and know the new information
3.public mutual fund is my part time job
4.play online game when bored
5.Searching for funny video,or latest video such like china earthquake

I'm a agent for public mutual fund, its just my part time job. This unit trust can help people to earn more money just like saving money in the bank. The rate of interest is higher than bank interest.So i will introduce people to buy unit trust to save more money rather than save in the bank. I'm interest of this job because its can let me gain more knowledge and also may earn some pocket money, hehe!

chinese.cari.com.my have so much information and knowledge to be reveal ! I learn many many thing there including computer,hand phone, social life and also information about UTAR ! Forumer share much information with us and we can aways discuss many issue or topic there as well as real world issue!

At last, i wish to learn more knowledge in this subject, E commerce. And thanks for spending your time to reviews our blogs. And hope can have a great time in this semester with you all.Thanks!
Prepared by : Lew Pei Ean

No comments: