Sunday, June 8, 2008

Its All About My Group Members (Made By Kai Rul)


First of all, i will like to introduce my group member to you.
They are:

Gue Kai Rul 06UBB04790 (Leader)
Lew Pei Ean 07UBB07639
Goh Ka Leong 06UBB05314

Hmm... by doing the task as a group leader, i will like to introduce myself to you before we spend our semester with you. We come from ENT02 Y3S1, and My name is Gue Kai Rul, and it sounds like a Malay name. Every Malay lecture love to call my name, and i will also like to answer everything they demand.

Oh ya, now its the time to talk about something more personal. I am 20 years old guy, come from Johor Bahru, Libra and currently in a relationship. I have spent 2 year in Kuala Lumpur and i enjoy it and love it very much, although UTAR FAM branch can't give me an amazing campus life.My hobbies ? Playing Games, Watching Movie/Drama, Listening to Music, Surt Internet to gain more knowledge, and chit chat with friends, like every youngster do, isn't it ?

The top 5 websites that i visited are the following:

1. chinese.cari.com.my
2. goal.com
3. forum.lowyat.net
4. friendster.com
5. eprice.com.tw

The top Internet activities i did:

1. Check Mail
2. Searching for New Information such like news,sports or electronic goodies
3. Reading Forum
4. Chatting with friend via instant messaging
5. Building Network with new friends (Friendster, Facebook)

Cari.com.my is a famous forum in Malaysia, especially the chinese.cari.com.my, there are many dimension of real life knowledge can be gained there such like travelling, car, computer hardware and etc. My spending sometime at forum, i can gain many many new knowledge and share my opinion or past experience with others in certain area.

How can a man life without sport ? My major preference is Football ! I am a big football fan of Manchester United, and here come the Euro 2008 competition ! So i will spend more time in goal.com to get first hand news and other issues !

Lowyat.net is a good place to get hot and fresh news about electronic product or computer hardware. I'm very interested in electronic goodies such like portable media player, handphone, computer hardware and many more ! So i can search information there before i go through my decision to make purchase.

Well, i have a simple understanding about e-commerce when i study information system in my 1st semester in UTAR and i like it very much. Hence, i will like to obtain more knowledge about E-commerce and truly understand all the business ! Besides, doing assignment by blogging are so much better than facing Microsoft Word ! This is the 1st time i doing my assignment in this way!

Lastly, i will appreciate your review and perhaps i can get any feedback/comment from you. Thanks for spending all the time by reading our post. I hope that we can have a good semester with you, thank you !

No comments: