Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me,Myself and I( Ka Leong@Agu)

Hi! My name is Goh Ka Leong and currently in Y3S1 for Entrepreneurship course. Before proceed I would love to share some personal informations regarding myself. Well, I was 21 years old and my hometown was Taiping,Perak which is also known as raintown or peace town.
It has been a while since I came here to Utar[FAM] campus in Sg.Long since 2006. It is a great honours to be one of the student at here and of course I'm really proud and gratefull to have a great bunch of friends that always supporting me at here.
The top 5 websites that I visited are the following:
1. friendster.com
2. facebook.com
3. soccernet.com
4. thestar.com.my
5. aia.com.my
The top Internet activities I did:
1. Check Mails
2. Searching for New Information such like news and sports
3. Playing online games and watching video clips
4. Chatting with friends via instant messaging
5. Building Network with new friends (Friendster, Facebook)
Sports is an activity that join us together to share the moments of happiness,sad, teamwork and etc. Well, my favourite team in English Premier League is Liverpool-You'll Never Walk Alone and what is happening now is Euro 2008 in Austria-Switzerland! So, my favourite team is Spain or Espanyol. In order to get the latest news about football I usually spend my time on soccernet.com or asianbookie.com. Anyways, football is a great sport to watch!
Besides that, I am a part time AIA Insurance agent. I working on it to provide benefits and educate my clients the importance of the insurance just in case anything happens on them. So to be a better agent, I will always monitor myself and keep upgrading my performance. The philipsophy I'm using are we have to change if there any weakness upon us which was said by the Liverpool coach, Rafeal Benitez and we must accomplish the mission and almost is nothing which was said by the the former Chelsea coach, Jose Mourinho. Thus, this words inspired me to push up myself to be a better and succesfull man.
As a entrepreneur student I have a little understand regarding E-Commerce. It is about the any services or transactions using internet. I was exposed when I was in Year 1 and it is important nowaday and as we can see the goverment trying to be E-goverment within few years. Luckily, I will be exposed about the E-Commerce in this semester and I wish I learn more about it.
Last but not least, please drop by your opinions or suggestions if you have it. Thank you!

No comments: